LPL is dedicated to embracing diversity and fostering a culture of inclusion to support advisors’ practices, bring advice to underserved investors, and create a more inclusive industry for us all. As part of that commitment, we have developed events and services that support and empower women to build their practice, their way.
A Leader in the Industry
- Named a 2020 Women on Boards Winning "W" Company in 2017 for having 20% or more board seats filled by women and recognizing that companies with more women board directors experience higher financial performance1
- Ranked by Financial Planning magazine in the top 10 of independent broker/dealer firms with the highest percentage of women advisors, which for LPL was 17%
Growth Opportunities, and the Freedom to Run Your Business Your Way
- Rooted in independence. LPL empowers women advisors to build the practice they want, just the way they want it.
- Access to a broad range of financial management products, dedicated support teams, and an array of business model options that fit your goals.
- Comprehensive financial planning tools to help you provide a road map for your clients and serve their unique needs.
- Consistent compensation that enables equality in pay, with no glass ceiling
Connection Events & Workshops
LPL’s Advisor Diversity and Inclusion Program provides professional empowerment to women advisors with the tools they need to continually grow their business.
- Women Advisors Leaders Forum, a dedicated conference just for LPL women advisors focused on business strategies, practice management, and overall growth
- Annual Focus on Women Event with professional development, best practices sessions, and networking opportunities
- Women Luncheons at LPL conferences to build professional network
- Barron’s Top Women’s Summit, an exclusive, invitation-only conference for the nation’s top women financial advisors
- Advisor Study Groups to learn keys to success and best practices from fellow advisors